Answered By: Todd White
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015     Views: 32

We do. There are several ways of going about finding them.

You might use Communication & Mass Media Complete as a starting point.

After you login, use the advanced search feature. Change the search from "select a field (optional)" to "SU subject terms" and search for digital divide.

This database does not have a limiter than can pull research articles for you. You will need to read the abstract from the citations you retrieve to determine whether or not the article is research.

You might also try SOLAR. SOLAR searches all our databases at one time. Once you conduct your search, limit it using the option in the left-hand menu of "scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) journals." Again, you will need to look at the abstract (move your cursor over the yellow file folder with the magnifying glass that accompanies each citation) to determine if the article is research.

Without more context to your question, these seem like the best places to start (if you were looking for, say, digital divide in the schools, then I would recommend the education literature ...).

Good luck.


Related Topics

Contact Us

College of St. Scholastica Library
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN  55811

Phone: 218.723.6140

Fax:  218.723.5948

Text:  218.422.6942