Answered By: Todd White
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015     Views: 36

I don't have a magic bullet for this question.

Two thoughts -

a). the Google search - this would just involve some old-fashioned detective work. Try the author's name & other info you might know and see if you can some how pull some contact info.

b). Institutional affiliation - if your author is an academic or a medical person, he or she is probably associated with a college or hospital. If you have an article written by the author, it often lists this affiliation of the first page of the article. If you can find this piece of info, then head to website of the school or hospital and use their personnel directory to see if you can locate the person, or perhaps get a clue as to where the person might have gone.

Best of luck on this one.

Contact Us

College of St. Scholastica Library
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN  55811

Phone: 218.723.6140

Fax:  218.723.5948

Text:  218.422.6942