Answered By: Todd White
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015     Views: 39

Issues of payment for lost materials should be directed to Karen Ostovich, our Access/Student Services Manager.

Your can reach her by phone at: 218.723.6140

Or by email at:

My understanding is (and again, this is not my department) that if the book is declared "lost" then you would be billed for the cost of a replacement and a processing fee. If you were able to replace the book with an equal copy, then the cost of replacement would be waived. Since the new copy would need to be processed to make it available for circulation, the processing fee would not be waived.

I would talk to Karen about your situation & she can help you find the best solution.

Related Topics

Contact Us

College of St. Scholastica Library
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN  55811

Phone: 218.723.6140

Fax:  218.723.5948

Text:  218.422.6942