Answered By: Todd White
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2023     Views: 63

I assume a FAP is what we used to call a thesis? If so, then head to our Dissertations & Theses database.

a).  Once you are in the database, toggle to the advanced search feature.

b).  Enter - health information management - in the search box.

c).  Change the default search from "anywhere" to "department - DEP"

d). Click on search and you should be good to go.

Contact Us

College of St. Scholastica Library
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN  55811

Phone:  218.723.6140

Text:  218.422.6942