Answered By: Todd White
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2018     Views: 44

Yes, for medical journals at least.

You want to head to National Center for Biotechnology Information and use the NLM Catalog: Journals referenced in the NCBI Databases

Contact Us

College of St. Scholastica Library
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN  55811

Phone: 218.723.6140

Fax:  218.723.5948

Text:  218.422.6942